Beth's "Belles" and Whistles

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chocolate and Blue Celebration!

Hey Friends,

Just wanted to post some quick pics of a baby shower that I attended a couple weeks ago!  The theme for this shower was baby blue and chocolate with a focus on polka dots!  I didn't really host this shower (so I can't take any credit for the theme or decor), I just helped out with the chocolate covered strawberries, and of course, I made a diaper cake as my present!  I was thrilled to help out though, even if just a bit, because this shower was held to honor a MIRACLE preemie: Sawyer was born on November 19, 2010 weighing just over 1 lb. He was born at 23 weeks and 5 days gestation. Today, he is almost 8 pounds, and will be coming home very soon!!  Babies are my favorite "belle and whistle" blessing from God!!!  Please enjoy the pics of this blessed celebration:

Diaper Cake Designed by Me!


Chocolate Covered Strawberries in Polka Dot Market Cupcake Liners & Polka Dot Cake!

Party Favors on Display in Fabulous Apothecary Jars by Jackie

Love the Polka Dot Plates and Napkins and the way that Jackie Displayed the Chocolate Colored Tableware!
 God is soooooo GOOD and sooooo FAITHFUL!  I just wanted to praise Him for the miracle of Baby Sawyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment